If you are a business owner having a Facebook page for your business then you can assign someone the role of Facebook page administrator to manage your page.
Facebook allow multiple roles and permission for page administration. There are currently five different administrative roles that you can assign:
To assign admin role to someone to manage your page follow these steps:
1. Login your Facebook page and navigate to “settings” tab.
2. Now select “Page Roles” from left side menu.
3. Enter email of the user to whom you are assigning the role.
4. Select drop down to assign admin role to user then click on SAVE button.
5. Now Facebook will ask to enter your password for security purpose.
6. Enter your password and then click on submit button.
7. Now ask assigned user to accept admin request and manage the page. User will receive the email and Facebook notification for the same.
After the user to whom you have assigned the admin role accepts your request to manage the page then under the Page Role section in settings of your Facebook page, you can view the name of all the users who works on your page and what roles they have.
If the new admin user does not receive an email notification or Facebook notification, they can go to facebook.com/pages at the top right of their Facebook page and accept or reject the invitation to become an admin.
The user having admin role can manage all aspects of the page including sending messages and posting as the page, creating ads, seeing which admin created a post or comment, viewing insights and assigning page roles.