These bug and issue tracking apps helps both developers as well as team of developers to debug your project and also use as as project management apps
2 . BugHerd
1. BugHerd lets you quickly see, at a glance, how your project is going and what everyone is working on.
2. BugHerd turns website feedback into clear, consistent tasks with all of the data you need to get the job done fast.
3. Report an issue in seconds
Price: $29 per month (Standard) – $999 per month (Unlimited)
3 . BugDigger
Price: $19 per month (Team) – $199 per month (Infinity)
4 . BugLogHQ
1. BugLogHQ is a free and open source tool to centralize the handling of automated bug reports from multiple applications.
2. More granular and finer timespan to view received errors.
3. Individual users can now be assigned their own API keys to submit bug reports
5 . FogBugz
Price: $25 – $30 per user per month, with an optional Server License pack available