Lenovo has launched it on Thursday. It is the android based notebook which comes with 10-point multi-touch and flips 300 degree. It can be flipped around 300 degree in stand mode.
It is powered by a quad-core ARM processor and runs Android 4.2 Operating System. Lenovo’s dual-mode notebook has a battery life of up to 9 hours and has upto 32GB of SSD storage.
It also has 0.3 megapixel webcam and connectivity features include a Micro-USB port, two USB 2.0 ports and a Micro HDMI port. The laptop features a full size AccuType keyboard with individual round keys for ease and accurate typing.
Lenovo’s A10 Notebook Specifications:
1. 10.1″ HD 1366×768 resolution screen
2. Weight is 1 kg (approx.)
3. Runs on Android 4.2
4. 269 mm x 185 mm x 17.3 mm
5. 10 Point Multi-touch
6. Cotex-A9 Quad Core Processor
7. Connection: Micro USB x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, Micro HDMI, TF, (Micro SD) card reader, headphone and mic
8. 0.3 megapixel webcam
9. Memory: Up to 2 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
10. Battery: Up to 9 hours