Motorola today launched the low cost and highly affordable Moto G smartphone today, priced at $179.
The new Moto G is ready to become popular in the market of smartphones because it is very much affordable as compare to other smartphones. CEO of Motorola Mobility said: “most people in the world can’t afford a $500 or $600 smartphone: in fact, the average price of a smartphone is close to $200 — the problem is, the experience that smartphones in this class provides is really, really bad”
The Moto G is currently available in Brazil and Europe only and it will be available across Latin America, Europe and Canada in the coming weeks, and in the United States, India, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in the first quarter.
As the Moto G features Google Search, Gmail and other Google products, so it will not be available in China for now.
Moto G Specifications –
1. 4.5-inch LCD, HD (1280 x 720) display.
2. Runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
3. Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz quad-core processor with Adreno 305 GPU.
4. Support for 3G/GSM networks.
5. 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED Flash and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
6. Available in 8 GB and 16 GB versions and also comes with two years 50 GB storage free on Google Drive.