Lenovo introduces all-in-one 28-inch ThinkVision 4K resolution Monitor which can also work as an andoid device. It is expected to be available in market in July 2014 and is expected to start at approximately $1199.
Lenovo has introduced two new displays that are ThinkVision 28 and the ThinkVision Pro2840m. The Lenovo’s ThinkVision Pro2840m is a 28-inch UltraHD display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. It can also work as stand-alone android device. It has a brilliant display feature and its price is totally reasonable. Lenovo 4K is the first such device which is made available with the Android Operating System. It is basicaaly designed for accessing online storage, the viewing and sharing of entertainment, and having the ability to access many other games and applications including some pre-loaded popular apps.
It is expected to be available in market in July 2014 and is expected to start at approximately $1199.
1. 4Kx2K (3840×2160) smart display
2. Full HD 2.1mp camera
3. Miracast with User Input Back Control (UIBC)
4. WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
5. Android 4.4 KitKat
6. ThinkVision Pro2840m has DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort and HDMI ports
7. 300nits, 3000:1 ratio
8. 5ms response time
9. Latest NVIDIA Tegra processor
10. 2 x 5W speakers
11. DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0, MicroSD
12. Source-switch hot key
13. 3x USB 3.0, and 2x USB 2.0
14. 2 noise canceling microphones